ARCO is looking for an International or national expert (Turkish speaking) in M&E for an assignment of up to 64 expert‐days in the period 14/4/2017-30/9/2017
The expert should have the following profile.
a) General qualification:
- At least Master’s degree in social science, agriculture or business (or related background)
- At least 5 to 8 years of professional experience around program design and development of results‐based Monitoring and Evaluation systems for international organizations and/or private enterprisesb)
b) Specific qualification:
- Knowledge and skills in developing results frameworks and performance monitoring systems in social, agricultural and rural development.
Experience working with data management systems and data quality assurance.
- Experience in designing and delivering training
- Experience in conducting primary data collection, especially with target populations.
- Experience required in building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation for partners.
- Excellent research, communication and written skills.
c) Regional experience / knowledge of country: Working experience in Turkey
d) Language skills: Excellent Turkish and English language skills are mandatory
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th of February 2017.