Inclusive society as a starting point to achieve true and shared development
We are convinced that a development process is truly effective only when it manages to involve and include even the most vulnerable sections of society.
Precisely for this reason we support our clients by strengthening their ability to have a positive impact on society through the inclusion and participation of those individuals and groups who, for historical, political, social or economic reasons, are at risk of exclusion and marginalization.
Our action is based on the scientific rigor of our analysis and on listening to the many voices that can help understand the contexts in which we work. We use the results of research to encourage the design of policies, projects, programs and to define strategies aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the organizations we work with.
Here are some examples of activities we implement in the context of operational projects, research projects and consultancies:
- ✦ Applied research (quantitative and qualitative) on vulnerability, resilience and inclusion processes
- ✦ Facilitation of participatory and emancipatory processes aimed at involving the various stakeholders with particular attention to people who have more difficulty making their voices heard
- ✦ Analysis of needs and support for the design of policies, programs and projects
- ✦ Support to the identification, analysis and scaling-up of experiences of excellence in the context of policies aimed at vulnerable groups
- ✦ Ex-ante analysis (simulation) of the impact of various types of policies such as support programs, social protection schemes, investment in basic services etc.
- ✦ Evaluation of the social impact with a view to improving the living conditions of the most vulnerable groups
- ✦ Training and capacity building for students, researchers, officials of government institutions, staff of non-governmental organizations, associations and companies